Arielle: Immortal Awakening - Lilian Roberts I recieved a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

First off, let me just say that this was the cutest story I have ever read!! I really did love this book! It did seem unrealistic in some parts, but other than that this book was amazing!

Arielle was my favorite character in this book! I did think something was going to come up about her powers to feel what others feel, but she was overall my favorite character. I was surprised she hasn't told her best friends or Sebastion about her powers (I am hoping that is in the next book ;)

Eva was awesome! I wish I had her powers, to see in the fture and talk with ghosts is amazing! It is amazing how all 3 best friends ended up all having a lover at the same time :D

I honestly thought all three of them were going to have powers, not just Eva and Arielle but Gabrielle was one of those "boyish" girls :) I was pretty shocked on what happened between her and Marcus, and his past just creeped me out! O.o

Get over it girl! She is so obsessed on getting revenge on Sebastion that (I think she was the one..) who turned Sebastion as an immortal! I can't see what devious plans she has next! :)

Man, what I wouldn't give to have a guy like Sebastion! The only thing that I felt weird about him, was when he ended all his calls, emails with Arielle saying "Miss me" all the time. I kept thinking that since he has powers, that when he says miss me, he is able to persuade her. He is seriously the jealous type and I find that cute :)

Thank you so much Lilian for allowed me to read and review Arielle: Immortal Awakening. I am looking forward to the next book.